WHAT'S STOPPING YOU FROM PUBLISHING

January 30, 2018

WHAT'S STOPPING YOU FROM PUBLISHING? 


Today I did a Live video on Facebook & Periscope on this subject. I find too many of us have excuses of why we haven't yet published our books. So I have this list of five common excuses I've heard of those who say the want to publish but continue to run into these road blocks.

1. Finishing your book.

2. Budget.

3. Not knowing what to do to get published.

4.You don't think anyone will purchase your book.

5.You don't think your story is interesting enough.

Even with all these reasons, in my opinion it's no excuse. when you purpose yourself to accomplish a goal the ball is in your corner. Nothing can stop you unless you allow it. 

Stop making excuses and get your book published.

For publishing services visit
www.publishyourbooktoday.info

#blackwritersspace #publishing #books #writing


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Black Writers Space. Design by FCD.