READ MORE GROW MORE

January 25, 2018






READ MORE GROW MORE
BLACK WRITERS SPACE~ 

In all your writing don’t forget to continue to include reading in your agenda. Reading promotes knowledge and growth. Growth promotes a rich life.
I always enjoyed reading throughout my entire life. Reading is great for the soul. In this season I am purposing myself to read more books that promote growth in the area of business. I truly believe books were written to push us into our next level of living.
If you are not reading much take the time to find a book of interest that can increase your level of thinking and choices you are making in life. I promise you it will change your life.

 #read #publish #books #reading #wisdom #blackwritersspace #thebeautifulboss

Blogger & Entrepreneur
Tiffany A Green
www.tiffanythebrand.com

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Black Writers Space. Design by FCD.