Positioning Yourself to Write

December 1, 2017



Yep, sometimes you must position yourself to write. The right setting, atmosphere, music and location can matter . Music has always been my go to when I believed in Writers block. Location can matter as well, this is why I appreciate spots like Starbucks and Panera Bread. 
The right mood and all these other things I mentioned can help your writing flow like crazy. It’s nothing like truly appreciating the art of writing while you are in the midst of a great story, blog post, or just writing an entry in your journal. 
As writers we have began to find our freedom in the art of what we write. Writing can bring a peace that’s unexplained and unimaginable. As writers our writing can bring us healing, relieve stress, and vision all at the same time. 
If you are a true writer I’m sure you can relate to the words in this post. I’ve been writing since I was a child, and to be honest it’s never left me. Although I don’t write as often as I have in the past, it has always and will forever bring unforgettable joy to my spirit. My hope is that you continue to write and keep the peace and joy that’s created in it.
Blogger & Entrepreneur 
Tiffany A Green
#thebeautifulboss
#blackwritersspace
Tiffany The Brand 

#writing #writers books #authors

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Black Writers Space. Design by FCD.