Breaking the Barriers of Writing

December 1, 2017



 Breaking the Barriers of Writing
_____________________________

An author responded to a post on my Facebook page concerning writing specific genres. He said he was told to stick to one genre. I responded in total disagreement.

My response~
No, Aaron I totally disagree, why not explore all genres, it’s time we start tearing these boxes down, this is not the 80’s, technology has given us too many options. This season I may write self-help, next season I may write fiction, the next I may wanna write my memoir. First our DNA has provided us permission to break the cycle is tradition, it’s okay t explore, writing is an art and is meant to be creative. Some need to stop controlling other creative GPS signals. Create new paths and just write.  
Blogger & Entreprenuer 
Tiffany A. Green 
www.blackwritersspace.info
www.tiffanythebrand.com
#blackwritersspace

#WRITING #READERS #BLOGGING #BLOGS #BOOKS #PUBLISHING #WRITERS

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Black Writers Space. Design by FCD.