I HATE UGLY BOOK COVERS

March 22, 2018


I HATE UGLY BOOK COVERS

Anyone who has been following me for some time now knows how I feel about jacked up book covers. Yes, I’m pretty blunt with it because I get tired of authors not properly investing in there book projects.
.
.
.
When I say ugly I’m speaking of either your title not being relevant to the content of the book or the quality of the cover being cheaply designed.
Here are some signs you have a cover that needs redesigning...
.
.
1. your images in your cover are low resolution and pixelated.
.
.
2. your title is not relevant to your content. .
.
.
3. wrong fonts used, or no attraction at all.
.
.
4.your cover is does not attract your target audience. .
.
#keepgoing #success #working #grind#magazine #moneymaker #founder#startup #money #startuplife #successful#passion #inspiredaily #hardwork#hardworkpaysoff #thinksmartgrowrich#motivation #happiness #entrepreneur#entrepreneurs #lifestyle #motivational#entrepreneurship #entrepreneurlife#business #businessman #businessowner#businesswoman

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Black Writers Space. Design by FCD.